Minor Work Permits

Minor work permits are no longer processed at the school level. Information is entered directly into the Maryland Department of Labor's website by a newly employed student. The forms are then printed, signed by a parent or legal guardian, and given to the employer.
Click here to be redirected to the Maryland Department of Labor "Work Permit for a Minor" online application. Do not forget to print a copy when you are finished filling out the application. 
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.